Estiba I Tempranillo
- Varietal: 100% Tempranillo
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Eastern Mendoza region (750 masl) and Agrelo (900 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature at 28 °C, for 7 days. Vatting time of 15 days.
- Ageing: 60% American and 40% French oak.
- Alcohol:13.5 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.6 / 3.75
- Sugar: 3.70
- Better Drink at 15-17ºC.
BACK TO ESTIBA I
- Color: Deep red with purple and blue hues.
- Nose: Aromas of fresh red berries such as raspberry and strawberry. Citrus notes.
- Palate: Intense, structured. Balanced acidity with sweet and pleasant tannins. Ideal to pair with stuffed pasta, grilled poultry and red meat.