Estiba I Cabernet Sauvignon
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Agrelo (900 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature at 25 °C, for 7 days. With a vatting time of 15 days.
- Ageing: 25% American and 75% French oak.
- Alcohol:13.3 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.5 / 3.80
- Sugar: 3.25
- Better Drink at 15-17ºC.
BACK TO ESTIBA I
- Color: Deep ruby red.
- Nose: Ripe red berries such as plum. Paprika spicy notes and eucalyptus and mint fresh hints.
- Palate: Intense ripe fruit with hints of vanilla, coffee and spices. Complex and long on the palate. Ideal to pair with roasted red meat, game meat, traditional dishes, and fermented and blue cheeses.