Estiba I Tempranillo Rosé
- Varietal: 100% Tempranillo
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Agrelo (900 masl)
- Fermentation: Skin contact maceration for 24 hours. Early devatting. Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature at 17 °C, for 25 days in stainless steel tanks.
- Ageing: Without oak in order to keep its freshness and aromatic potential.
- Alcohol:13.5 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.75 / 3.40
- Better Drink at 12-15ºC.
BACK TO ESTIBA I
- Color: Low intensity cherry red.
- Nose: Aromas of fresh red berries aromas with raspberry and strawberry, and citric notes.
- Palate: Sweet attack, balanced due to the freshness of its acidity. Natural. It is fresh, kind and subtle. Ideal to pair with seafood, cheeses and salads.