Estiba I Malbec
- Varietal: 100% Malbec
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Luján de Cuyo (870 masl) - Tupungato (1100 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature at 28 °C, for 10 days. With a vatting time of 20 days.
- Ageing: 100% American oak.
- Alcohol:13.1 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.70 / 3.70
- Sugar: 3.45
- Better Drink at 15-17ºC.
BACK TO ESTIBA I
- Color: Deep red with purple hues. Very intense color.
- Nose: Red and black berries such as blackberries, sour cherries and cherries. Vanilla notes.
- Palate: Good attack, red berries aromas. Good volume, round and sweet tannins. Ideal to pair with red meat, pasta and semi-soft cheese.