Estiba I Syrah
- Varietal: 100% Syrah
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Rivadavia (750 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature at 30 °C, for 7 days. With a vatting time of 15 days.
- Ageing: 50% American and 50% French oak.
- Alcohol:13.5 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 3.45 / 3.80
- Sugar: 3.5
- Better Drink at 15-17ºC.
BACK TO ESTIBA I
- Color: Ruby red with garnet hues.
- Nose: Spicy, with eucalyptus, nutmeg and licorice notes. Vanilla, chocolate and coffee aromas are perceived due to its contact with oak.
- Palate: Spicy and complex with an intense attack and distinct round tannins. Ideal to pair with red meat, and pasta with red sauces.