Esmeralda Cabernet Sauvignon
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: Tupungato (1100 masl), Agrelo (900 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperature 27 °C, for 10 days. With a maceration time of 15 days.
- Ageing:9 months in 80% French and 20% American oak.
- Alcohol:13,5 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5,25 / 3,75
BACK TO ESMERALDA
- Color: Very intense ruby red with purplish hues.
- Nose: Intense ripe red fruit notes with cedar, mint and spices hints from wood toasting.
- Palate: Intense ripe fruit together with vanilla, chocolate and coffee flavors from its contact with oak. Complex and long finish with finely integrated tannins that provide structure.