- Varietal: 100% Malbec
- Harvest: 2017
- Vineyards: La Consulta (950 masl), Tupungato (1100 masl) y Lujan de Cuyo (870 masl)
- Fermentation: Selected yeasts, highest fermentation temperatures 28/30 °C, for 14 days. With a maceration time of 25 days.
- Ageing:9 months in 50% French and 50% American oak.
- Alcohol:13,7 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5,20 / 3,90
BACK TO ESMERALDA
- Color: Deep red with intense purple hues.
- Nose: Intense and complex, reveals blackberries, sour cherries and cherries aromas. With vanilla, tobacco and coffee notes due to its oak ageing.
- Palate: Structured, good concentration of aromas, revealing cassis and red fruits notes with hints of chocolate and spices. Good volume, long finish with round and sweet tannins.